Falling for Facials!
Can the changing seasons affect your skin? Why YES they can!
As the wheel of the seasons begins to turn towards Fall, it’s time to renew,refresh, rejuvenate your Summer skin.
Coming into the Fall season you will find:
- Fine and coarse wrinkles
- Discolored areas of the skin, called mottled pigmentation
- Sallowness – a yellow discoloration of the skin
- Telangiectasias – the dilation of small blood vessels under the skin
- Pre-cancer skin lesions – caused by loss of the skin’s immune function
- Benign tumors
Tips for FALL Skin Care
Begin the First Phase of a Daily Skincare Regime by:
1. Cleaning the face twice a day, morning and evening.
2. Using Retinol based products will help increase cell turnover which can fade away spots as well as provide a smooth texture to the skin.
3. Using products with Lightening ingredients in new formulations (HQ free) which have shown to target the melanin in skin that has been over stimulated by the heat and the sun’s rays.
4. Exfoliating, either chemically or physically, to remove the dry dead skin and brighten the complexion as well as improving softer, smoother and rejuvenated skin.
5. Applying night time moisturizer when skin is still wet from cleaning. This helps to seal the moisture during the night time repair period.
6. Protecting the skin with a SPF 30 and you will see and feel amazing improvements in your skin.
Don’t wait…start today!
As a Licensed Master Esthetician I recommend chemical peels as the best treatment for repairing damaged summer skin. All of our skin peel treatments are tailored to suit each individual client’s skin type and condition to achieve the best possible results. A light chemical peel removes the epidermis, the top layer of the skin. It is effective in treating fine lines, age spots, skin discoloration and dryness.A medium skin peel penetrates the epidermis and the upper layer of the dermis, the middle layer of skin. It is effective in treating deep winkles. acne, acne scars and pigmentation.